자유게시판 글답변

옵션

원글

Heaven helps those who help themselves. Hello everyone.

There is a saying like this. It is probably a Christian teaching.

It probably means that heaven helps people who are trying their best to do things on their own.

In our country's Shinto style, or in other words in Japanese style, it probably means something like this.

Heaven realizes the thoughts of people who have strong feelings.

In the words of our Dr. Kunio Yasue, the founder of idealistic physics and metaphysical elementary realm theory,

strong human feelings act on the world filled with love outside the elementary realm and change the spatial structure of the elementary realm.

If that is the case, then once people with "strong feelings" like the Suffrage Party appear, their feelings and actions will be realized.

Conversely, if you want to move this world and make something happen, you have to think strongly and act accordingly so that heaven will help you.

So, every day, the street speeches and strong feelings of the Gorenger, Yoshino Toshiaki, Kamiya Sohei, Takeda Kunihiko, Matsuda Manabu, Akao Yumi, and other party members of the Party will change the world.

So, I'll make a note of some videos of Yoshino. Here they are.

Governor Yoshimura looks pale.

A landslide victory for Yoshino Toshiaki of the Party.

Yoshimura of the Restoration Party, who keeps trying to cover things up and cover things up.

From the beginning, I didn't like Yoshimura Yoshifumi's face.

In particular, I felt that he had a bad look in his eyes.

From my point of view, it's the so-called

eyes characteristic of criminals.

It's the eyes of most young yakuza gangsters.

In the detective dramas that are broadcast every day on BS, it's always the eyes of the criminals who are caught and their crimes discovered at the very end.

It's the eyes of the criminals who are doing big evil behind the scenes, but pretending to be good people on the surface so that they don't get caught.

Well, this is the result of my personal sensibility.

Having a guy like this as governor would be nothing but a nightmare.

Yoshimura is highly educated, young, and has a promising future, so I hope he will have a change of heart and become a better person.

To that end, I hope Yoshimura will hand over his position to Yoshino, train as Yoshino's official secretary, and acquire his way of thinking.

자동등록방지 숫자를 순서대로 입력하세요.