The harvest moon of Matsushima comes first to my heart: Kanamachi Hiro…

페이지 정보

작성자 ulYjUb 댓글 0건 조회 3회 작성일 24-10-25 00:04

본문

When you enter the building, you can enjoy matcha tea in the bar lounge. You can also enjoy a welcome drink at the same time, and they will bring it to you if you request it. We were even given a welcome drink of Miyagi local sake. It felt so welcoming. It was a local sake called Sotenzan.

There is a foot bath at the back of the bar lounge, and when you go there, you feel like you are surrounded by the Three Views of Japan, and the feeling of freedom is outstanding. You can immerse yourself in the Three Views of Japan while gazing at Matsushima at magic hour. I think that having time to relax like this is the best part of staying at a hot spring inn.

First, I ordered a Miyagikyo on the rocks. This is a whiskey that I discovered when I visited Akiu Onsen. There is a brewery in Sakunami Onsen, so I would definitely like to visit it.

Now, Komatsukan Kofu-tei has a full-fledged lounge bar called Shio-fu. The menu features Matsushima Meigetsu-chan, and they have a wide selection of Miyagi local sake as well as whiskey, wine, and cocktails, which is a great thing for alcohol lovers.

Although it is not on the menu, we were also able to try croissants, which were fluffy and delicious. Judging from the breakfast, dinner is likely to be of a very high standard as well. I would definitely like to visit again.

The chawanmushi had huge oysters in it, which got me excited. You can choose between white rice or clam rice, which will give you energy in the morning.

The breakfast also comes with a menu, which is very authentic. The three-tiered morning bento box is made up of the first tier of "grated whitebait, Matsumae-zuke herring roe," the second tier of "sasa kamaboko, chikuzen stew, sesame tofu," and the third tier of "grilled silver salmon." The whitebait has a lemon flavor that makes it very easy to eat, and the deliciousness of the chikuzen stew was impressive.

They also have authentic cocktails. This is a Manhattan. I thought that they can make cocktails that are not on the menu, so there are many ways to enjoy it. And so the night in Matsushima deepens.

I felt like having a few more drinks at the bar, but it was almost time for my reservation, so I went to the lobby. After receiving my key, I took the elevator down to the lower floor and passed through the door of the "Private Bath Asahi Tachimi no Yu".

The bathtub on the left was deep (130cm deep), and it was an open-air bath where you could stand and enjoy the view in front of you. When I immersed myself in the hot spring with my cold bare skin, the steam rose up and warmed my skin gently as if wrapping it in warmth.

Night had fallen completely, so I couldn't get a good view of the Three Views of Japan that were spread out before me. Still, I felt a sense of reality that I was bathing in the Three Views of Japan, and it was very moving to think that I was bathing in Matsushima on the last day of my 33rd year, thanks to my connection with Onsen Musume.

I suddenly looked up and saw a hazy moon floating behind the clouds. The same Matsushima moon shines overhead that Matsuo Basho wanted to see so badly a long time ago, after walking a long way through Michinoku, finally arrived and was lost in emotion. It is a privilege for guests to be able to enjoy the Matsushima moon while soaking in the hot springs.

Even in today's busy world, it's nice to enjoy the luxury of slowly watching the moon in Matsushima every once in a while. I think I understand why Matsushima's hot spring girl was named Meigetsu-chan.

Matsushima's Moon First in My Heart

A fantastic night when the moonlight shines on the sea as silver waves, illuminating the three most scenic spots in Japan. I would love to visit Matsushima several times and enjoy the moon that Matsuo Basho looked up at as Matsushima Meigetsu-chan.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.