Today's Gundam [First Episode 41]: SCIENZA 2

페이지 정보

작성자 ulC4Zm 댓글 0건 조회 2회 작성일 24-10-21 19:04

본문

○Episode 41 [The Shining Universe]

It's so artistic that I don't really understand it.

Well, it's not that I don't understand it, but it's hard to translate it into a written explanation.

I guess it's artistic direction or expression, but it's a bit of an exaggeration.

In terms of the storyline, Zabi's father leaves for the Federation fleet at the beginning.

This is to negotiate peace before Ghiren's excessive strategy is carried out.

Ghiren: "You've grown old, father. It's already too late."

Then there's another battle with Char and Lalah.

This battle ends with Lalah's death and Char's retreat.

With nothing left to do, Zeon finally fires the Solar Ray.

How much damage will it cause to the Federation fleet? His father might be there too.

Amuro: "Don't go forward!! The vortex of light and people is... dissolving. That is the light of hatred!!"

One story that seems important is the conversation between Kycilia and Char.

Kycilia: "So? Why did your actions to defeat the Zabi family change?"

Kycilia had seen through Char's true identity.

She also now understands that it's no longer just about destroying the Zabi family.

No further specific details were revealed, but at any rate, their goal of eliminating the Federation seems to be the same at this point, so they will sortie.

As for the crucial battle with Lalah, as I wrote at the beginning, it's mainly abstract and very sharp, so there's no way to explain it.

Even if I went into detail, it wouldn't be clear, so unfortunately I'll skip it.

What is "drawn" cannot be "written"

I will leave you with this FEIKIN quote (meaningless

First of all, I thought it sounded like a philosophical expression from Cyborg 007.

I felt it was a trendy thing at the time, but I don't really understand it.

Also, the subtitle "Shining Universe" shone brightly with a rainbow effect during the heart-to-heart conversation between Amuro and Lalah, and it felt so true to the original.

Lalah and Amuro don't have much in common apart from the disjointed conversation they had when they first met, but the heart-to-heart connection between Newtypes seems to be on a different level from real-life communication, and somehow they understood each other.

Amuro: "I understood you too. One day, humans will be able to control even time."

Lalah: "Ah, Amuro. I can see time."

Yeah, I don't get it.

Also, Lalah's comments are pretty bad.

"Why are you fighting like this? You have no one to protect, no things to protect."

"You have nothing to protect?"

"I can see it. You have no family or hometown inside of you."

Don't say such pathetic things (゚Д゚)

Also, it seems like you're mistaken about something, but your father and mother are there.

...Well, they're just there ← (You're terrible too.

Well, I guess that's what it means when you say it's not inside Amuro.

Yes, they are, your real family is a bit weird, but you have your comrades. He's a bit of a Newtype, though, so he keeps his distance.

Another thing that bothered me was that Lalah and Amuro can have esper conversations using only their thoughts, but Char, Sayla, and even Mirai, even though they couldn't join in the conversation, seemed to sense something about the Newtypes.

I can tell that Char and Sayla are, but is Mirai? Is she a Newtype?

It seemed like Bright was also quick to notice something strange about Mirai.

That's about it.

To be honest, when I was watching it I was at a loss as to how to write an article about it, but I somehow managed to put it together.

I am a genius after all.

It was amazing, like an Adam and Eve paradise suddenly appeared in space, with stick figures chasing each other and the Earth spinning around in shadow clones.

And I've been saying it's art, but I'm not praising it.

I'm telling you I don't know (゚Д゚)

Just like last time, the Lalah-related effects look just like pachinko or slot machine effects.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.