Dico Ganinduto openly invites Raffi Ahmad to contend in the 2024 regio…

페이지 정보

작성자 Ron 댓글 0건 조회 41회 작성일 24-08-03 15:15

본문

004011700_1711542232-Infografis_SQ_Prabowo-Gibran_Mulai_Bahas_Susunan_Kabinet.jpg"In the Journalist Safety Index report, it was found that during the 2024 election process, threats against journalists increased. As many as 84 percent of journalists reported increased pressure or threats during the last election process and considered it 'threatening'. Of that number, 51 percent even categorized it as 'very threatening'," said Purba in his media release, Thursday, June 6, 2024. [Read More](5614984 5615177 5615442

I Am Ready Dico Ganinduto intends to make a positive impact to the country by participating in the Pilkada. He is sincere and accepting if fate leads another way. "So, whatever the result, I am ready. I am sincere, as long as I make maximum efforts. My intention is to make a positive contribution to the country," he admitted.

080213500_1706002867-prabowo-mega.jpgAs a party that secured ten seats in the 2019 polls and 11 seats in the 2024 vote, PKS has a firm grounding and can put forward a sole candidate pair for mayor and deputy mayor. Additionally, the Chairman of the PKS City of Bogor DPD, Atang Trisnanto, has been proposed as a mayor nominee in the 2024 regional election. "Of course, PKS has the capital and powerful stance to determine the candidate for the mayoral office. Be patient, we are awaiting direction from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has been noted, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Whatever the entrusted task, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on Sunday.

Additionally, public reaction has been considerable in response to the speculation that Raffi Ahmad and Dico Ganinduto will pair up in the upcoming election. As a spouse, Chacha Frederica acknowledges she will always support Dico's move to stand in the Central Java election, including her husband's effort to invite Raffi Ahmad to join the political contest. "As long as my husband is with Raffi, I pray for the best," said Chacha Frederica regarding the Pilkada to the journalists in the Tendean region, Southern Jakarta, Tuesday. "During the photoshoot, Gigi was also there. So, Gigi and I as wives support our husbands as long as it is positive, good, and beneficial for many people. Yes, we stand by them," Chacha Frederica added.

According to Dody, the document review is being conducted in conjunction with the Jakarta Provincial Election Supervisory Board (Bawaslu). He said that only the candidate pair Dharma Pongrekun and Kun Wardana Abyoto submitted support documents through the candidate information system (Silon) and physical documents in the form of citizen support. "They submitted digital files via the Silon application and physical documents in 29 containers, so we are still in the process of reviewing these documents with the Provincial Bawaslu," he stated. "We are currently counting to see if the support meets the minimum requirements. If it does, we will issue a receipt. If it falls short, we will issue a return receipt," he concluded.

From complex research like brand research and market overviews to brief surveys, If you enjoyed this article and you would like to obtain more information relating to Physician selection advice [www.sideroad.com] kindly visit our internet site. Populix leverages technology to support comprehensive research and data collection as a reference for clients and partners in making better, data-driven decisions

"The young NU generation that will compete in the Pilkada has a lot of potential to be elected. They are spread across various parties and professions. Many also have a pesantren background," said Lasio.

Forms of violence during election coverage include coverage bans (44 percent), reporting bans (41 percent), terror and intimidation (38 percent), deletion of coverage results (35 percent), threats (23 percent), and the remainder in the form of digital attacks, destruction or confiscation of equipment, and physical violence

nAccording to Yayasan TIFA's Executive Director, Oslan Purba, this potential threat to journalist safety is based on research findings on journalist violence during the previous election process in 2024

The Replacement Chairman of the Gerindra Celebration, Habiburokhman, has actually assured the public that the partnership in between Prabowo Subianto and the Chairwoman of the Indonesian Democratic Event of Struggle (PDIP), Megawati Soekarnoputri, remains favorable. "Regardless of problems and political rivalries among us, the celebration authorities, like myself not getting along with Hasto, for example, the relationship between Mrs. Megawati and Mr. Prabowo is beyond influence.

nWatch this selected video: [Woman Hysterical as Tornado Damages Dozens of Stalls and Houses in Kebumen](https://www.vidio.com/watch/7220404-wanita-histeris-saat-puting-beliung-merusak-puluhan-kios-dan-rumah-di-kebumen)

Among the few who consulted with the Jakarta KPU, only one pair submitted the necessary support documents by the deadline on Sunday night (10/5/2024). Previously, several names had consulted with the Jakarta KPU, including Dharma Pongrekun (Deputy Head of BSSN 2019-2021), Sudirman Said (Minister of Energy and Mineral Resources 2014-2016), Noer Fajrieansyah (Commissioner of PT Petrokimia Gresik), and Poempida Hidayatullah (Member of Parliament 2012-2014). Of these names, only one pair was serious and ultimately submitted the required support documents to the Jakarta KPU. This pair is Dharma Pongrekun and Kun Wardana.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.