PKS gained the top votes in the Bogor DPRD legislative election with a…

페이지 정보

작성자 Angelita 댓글 0건 조회 43회 작성일 24-08-03 15:47

본문

071041600_1655545181-bee4c6fc-b1c6-43a7-ae8f-fb56f7cb0fe2.jpg**PKS to Invite PDIP to Support Anies-Sohibul Iman Pair** Additionally, Syaikhu mentioned that PKS is also open to forming a coalition with PDIP to jointly nominate the Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman pair in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Yes, it is very possible (a coalition with PDIP) if we invite other parties to endorse this pair," stated Syaikhu. However, Syaikhu admitted that he has not yet communicated with PDIP regarding the Jakarta Pilkada. "I haven't communicated officially," he stated. Even so, Syaikhu stressed that his party will first fight for the Anies and PKS internal cadre Sohibul Iman pair for the Jakarta Pilkada. "Insyaallah, this (Anies-Sohibul Iman) is what we will fight for until registration at KPUD," stated Syaikhu.

066135300_1655813997-Infografis_SQ_Bank_Dunia_Proyeksi_Pertumbuhan_Ekonomi_Global_Bakal_Terjun_Bebas.jpgHuda reminded that the Jakarta Pilkada is very fluid and nothing is fixed yet, including PKS, even though they are the winners of the Jakarta Legislative Election, but they cannot nominate on their own. "Nominating two figures at once as governor and deputy governor candidates, that’s in terms of political etiquette for a party that already has a golden ticket, has 20 percent. Now, we know our PKS friends did win in the last legislative election. But they haven’t exceeded 20 percent because they only have 18 seats while the 20 percent is 22 seats," he said. "So in my opinion, this model of hoarding figures for a party that doesn’t meet and doesn’t have a golden ticket is dangerous, dangerous," he concluded.

021298400_1451288688-20151228_Refleksi-Tahunan-Partai-PKB-FF1.jpgPKS does not close the door to forming a coalition with the Indonesian Democratic Party of Struggle (PDIP) after officially nominating Anies Baswedan-Sohibul Iman as the gubernatorial and vice-gubernatorial candidates for the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada. "Yes, it is very possible (to form a coalition with PDIP)," said Syaikhu at the opening of the Party Leadership School at the Grand Sahid Hotel, Central Jakarta, Tuesday (25/6/2024).

027699000_1716823819-IMG-20240527-WA0017.jpgAgus I. is the younger brother of Devid A. Yunanto, the ex-Aspri to President Jokowi, also known as Widodo. Agus I. is reported to be aiming to become a candidate for Boyolali Regent through the Gerindra in the 2024 local election. "Yes, it's true, he intends to run in the Boyolali Pilkada from the Gerindra," said R. Junaidi, Secretary of the Boyolali DPC Gerindra Party, as reported in a press release on Monday (10/6/2024). He mentioned, Agus I. is currently still working as a civil servant (PNS) in the City Government of Solo, Central Java Province. In addition, Agus I. is also known as an entrepreneur in the wood or furniture industry. "Yes, an ASN at Solo Dispora," he stated. Rahmad mentioned that his party would recommend Irawan as a participant in the Boyolali local election. He mentioned that Irawan had shown willingness to resign as stipulated in Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning the State Civil Apparatus (ASN). In Law Number 20 of 2023 concerning ASN, Article 56 and Article 59 Paragraph (3) state that top madya officials and top pratama officials who intend to run for governor and deputy governor, regent and deputy regent, mayor and deputy mayor must formally resign from civil service once they are determined as candidates. "It should be like that (resign from PNS) and he is ready (to resign). After the endorsement, the formal resignation will begin, at the end of July or early August 2024, according to the registration schedule," clarified R. Junaidi. Devid Became Jokowi's Assistant Since Becoming Mayor of Solo Before this, a 14-second video appeared showing Agus I. standing upright and saluting. The video included the text #AGUSIRAWAN #MAJUBOYOLALI #GERAKANPEDULIBOYOLALI at the bottom. Besides Irawan, the Gerindra Boyolali DPC has received two other candidates. They are Jumariyanto, an {entrepreneur from Wonogiri Regency|businessman from Wonogiri|entrepreneur based in

Previously, PDIP DPP Chairperson Said Abdullah said that he had visited Cak Imin's residence to discuss cooperation in the Jakarta Pilkada. Said mentioned that PKB is ready to nominate Anies Baswedan in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "We visited the PKB General Chair's house, I remember it was after Friday prayers on May 30 before going to Mecca. We talked heart-to-heart, building communication among elites, sharing views," Said explained. If you adored this information and also you would want to receive more details about Teknologi hadapi kejahatan anak generously visit our web-page. During the meeting, Said admitted, PKB has a strong opportunity to nominate Anies in the Jakarta gubernatorial election. "As far as I know from PKB, if I’m not mistaken, they are ready to nominate Anies Rasyid Baswedan," he stated. Said mentioned that the meeting's results with Cak Imin had been reported to PDIP Secretary-General Hasto Kristiyanto and PDIP DPP Chairperson Puan Maharani. He said he would also report the view to Chairperson Megawati Soekarnoputri. "Not necessarily with PDIP, we share views, not seeking agreement. My task is to report to Mbak Puan and Mr. Secretary-General," said Said. "Maybe later there will be a meeting with the Chairperson to discuss the results of every lobby or mutual visits among elites," he added.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.