The Chairman of the Regional Leadership Council (DPW) of the National …

페이지 정보

작성자 Luigi Maur 댓글 0건 조회 81회 작성일 24-08-09 07:48

본문

034445700_1703305581-20231223_102656.jpgAs a party that secured 10 seats in the 2019 vote and eleven seats in the 2024 vote, PKS has a solid base and can nominate a sole candidate pair for the mayoral office. Moreover, the PKS Bogor DPD Chairman, A. Trisnanto, has been suggested as a mayor nominee in the 2024 Pilkada. "Of course, PKS has the means and powerful stance to select the candidate for the mayoral office. Hold on, we are expecting guidance from the DPP. (Regarding my name being mentioned), yes, it has been noted, thank you for the support. We are certainly waiting for direction from the DPP. Any task given, we are ready, I must be ready," said Atang on Sunday.

KPU RI Chairman Hasyim Asy’ari, Secretary General Bernad Dermawan Sutrisno, and members Idham Holik and Yulianto Sudrajat. Representatives from the KPU of 38 provinces throughout Indonesia, as well as officials from the Ministry of Home Affairs, Bawaslu, DKPP, and other related agencies, were also in attendance.

064879400_1716867843-WhatsApp_Image_2024-05-28_at_08.17.49_a1e48290.jpgThe commencement of the Dompu Pilkada was formally launched at the Launch Event of the 2024 Dompu Regent and Deputy Regent Election, organized by the Dompu KPUD, on Saturday (25/5/2024) at the City Park, Regent’s Pavilion, after the Isya prayer.

Previously, NTB KPU Chairman Muhammad Khuwailid invited the Dompu community to come together to the polling stations to vote in the election of the Regent/Deputy Regent and the Governor/Deputy Governor. He stated that each stage and process of the Pilkada cannot be carried out independently. Collaboration of all elements is the key to the success of the Pilkada implementation.

The meeting focused on inflation and the 2024 local elections (Pilkada). "Oh yes, during a meeting of party leaders, they discuss many things. But what we talked about was inflation. We also talked about the Pilkada," Zulkifli Hasan told reporters in the Complex of the Presidential Palace in Jakarta, Friday, June 14, 2024. Zulhas mentioned he proposed the former Governor of West Java, Ridwan Kamil, to be put forward for the 2023 Jakarta Pilkada. According to him, the proposal was agreed upon by the party chairpersons present at the meeting. "Yes, I suggested Ridwan Kamil in Jakarta, and everyone was in agreement," he remarked. When asked whether Kaesang would run with Ridwan Kamil in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, Zulhas said that it has not been decided yet. However, he noted that the party leaders required Kaesang to win the Pilkada. "Yes, I think. I reported at that time to the President whether Kaesang could. The President said, 'No'. But the parties need him," he added. "Yes, but the parties require him. For what? To win," Zulhas continued. He believes that Ridwan Kamil wouldn't have an issue with whoever accompanies him in the 2024 Jakarta Pilkada, as long as it ensures victory. Zulkifli Hasan mentioned that Ridwan Kamil's deputy will be discussed by the party leaders. "Mr. RK (Ridwan Kamil) is fine with anyone as long as they win. As long as they win, we will discuss," said Zulkifli Hasan.

040411800_1698230821-WhatsApp_Image_2023-10-25_at_17.39.46.jpegWatch this Selected Video:
[vidio:Exploring Ancient Rock Areas in the Karangsambung Geological Reserve](https://www.vidio.com/watch/1409654-menjelajah-kawasan-batuan-purba-di-cagar-geologi-karangsambung)

019167200_1694711429-IMG-20230914-WA0126.jpgThen, Taj Yasin Maimoen was chosen by 11.1%, Bambang Wuryanto or Bambang Pacul by 10.7%, Muhammad Yusuf Chudlori by 9.2%, Dico M Ganinduto by 6.1%, FX Hadi Rudiyatmo by 5.3%, and finally Inspector General Ahmad Luthfi by 4.1%, while 6.9% did not choose on the questionnaire

Huda reminded that the Jakarta Pilkada is very fluid and nothing is fixed, including for PKS, even though it won the Jakarta legislative election but cannot nominate alone. "Nominating two figures simultaneously as both governor and deputy governor candidates is a political party's privilege with a golden ticket, having 20 percent. We know our friends at PKS won the last legislative election but haven't surpassed 20 percent as they only have 18 seats while 20 percent requires 22 seats," he said. "So, in my opinion, this model of monopolizing figures for a party that does not meet and does not have a golden ticket is dangerous, it’s dangerous," he stated.

According to Huda, another PKS dilemma is immediately pairing Anies-Sohibul, which he views as a blunder. "The problem is that they immediately paired Mas Anies and Mas Sohibul Iman. In my view, it’s a blunder," he noted. Huda mentioned that pairing Anies with Sohibul closes the door for other parties to join in supporting Anies. "This will close the door for other parties to partner and form a coalition," he stated.

Secretary-General of the National Mandate Party (PAN) Eddy Soeparno said that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition (KIM) decided to endorse the same candidate in several regions participating in the 2024 Simultaneous Pilkada. "We mentioned from the beginning that the Advanced Indonesia Coalition, especially for the DKI Pilkada, we will decide to support a uniform candidate pair, and

"PKS has the Chairman of DPRD DKI. They can't take the deputy governor position too. I think Anies-Pras is ideal," he stated. Moreover, he added, the relationship between Anies Baswedan and Prasetyo has been established since Anies served as the governor of Jakarta from 2017 to 2022. Furthermore, Hasbiallah hopes that communication between PKB and PDIP can be established quickly so that the deputy governor position for Anies can be finalized.

If you loved this information and you would certainly such as to get additional details concerning pks dukung ridwan kamil pilkada jakarta 2024 kindly see our own site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.