The following is how to join Zuhr and Asr prayers, know the method of …

페이지 정보

작성자 Otto 댓글 0건 조회 50회 작성일 24-08-08 21:25

본문

atihah Recitation
بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

050274500_1671605810-pexels-mohammad-ramezani-12772601.jpgThe way of combining Dhuhr prayer at Asr time is actually quite simple, namely by intending to carry out Dhuhr and Asr prayers combined, then performing Asr prayer, then immediately followed without pause by performing Dh

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ أَنْتَ الأَبَدِيُّ القَدِيمُ الأَوَّلُ وَعَلَى فَضْلِكَ العَظِيْمِ وَكَرِيْمِ جُوْدِكَ المُعَوَّلُ، وَهٰذَا عَامٌ جَدِيْدٌ قَدْ أَقْبَلَ، أَسْأَلُكَ العِصْمَةَ فِيْهِ مِنَ الشَّيْطَانِ وَأَوْلِيَائِهِ، وَالعَوْنَ عَلَى هٰذِهِ النَّفْسِ الأَمَّارَةِ بِالسُّوْءِ، وَالاِشْتِغَالَ بِمَا يُقَرِّبُنِيْ إِلَيْكَ زُلْفَى يَا ذَا الجَلَالِ

he previous year.
"The fast of Arafah expiates the sins of the past year and the coming year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the preceding y

in fasting month.
"The most meritorious prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most meritorious fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

La ilaha illa anta subhanaka inni kuntu minadzolimin is a supplication that can be uttered by Muslims when encountering challenges in life. This prayer strengthens a Muslim in facing difficulties or even eliminates al

proper procedure.
There are 5 obligatory prayer times, namely Fajr, Dhuhr, Asr, Maghrib, and Isha. Prayer is an essential and obligatory worship for Muslims. Therefore, you need to know and memori

062137400_1676416680-masjid-pogung-dalangan-zcJIoMCFNwM-unsplash.jpgess to Allah SWT.
Allah SWT acknowledged the repentance of Prophet Yunus AS and ordered the whale to spit out Prophet Yunus AS onto dry land. After that, Prophet Yunus AS carried on his task with full enthusiasm. The people who initially ignored his preaching, now paid attention and repented en masse after witnessing the s

e recitation:
اَللّٰهُمَّ مَا عَمِلْتُ مِنْ عَمَلٍ فِي هٰذِهِ السَّنَةِ مَا نَهَيْتَنِي عَنْهُ وَلَمْ أَتُبْ مِنْهُ وَحَلُمْتَ فِيْها عَلَيَّ بِفَضْلِكَ بَعْدَ قُدْرَتِكَ عَلَى عُقُوْبَتِيْ وَدَعَوْتَنِيْ إِلَى التَّوْبَةِ مِنْ بَعْدِ جَرَاءَتِيْ عَلَى مَعْصِيَتِكَ فَإِنِّي اسْتَغْفَرْتُكَ فَاغْفِرْلِيْ وَمَا عَمِلْتُ فِيْهَا مِمَّا تَرْضَى وَوَعَدْتَّنِي عَلَيْهِ الثَّوَابَ فَأَسْئَلُكَ أَنْ تَتَقَبَّلَ مِنِّيْ وَلَا تَقْطَعْ رَجَائِيْ مِنْك

wal ikrâm.

Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great favor and Your noble generosity, You become the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies this year. I also hope for Your help in overcoming the self that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

its own virtues.
"It's possible that the Prophet saw was only made aware about the merit of Muharram surpassing Shaban in the final stages of his life, or maybe the Prophet saw already knew about it but didn't have the chance to multiply fasting in the month of Muharram due to several obstacles, such as illness, travel, and the lik

llah's greatness.
The story of Prophet Yunus AS shows us about the importance of patience, constancy in faith, and genuine repentance. Prophet Yunus AS also serves as an example of how Allah SWT is always ready to accept the repentance of His

089440700_1671764205-masjid-pogung-dalangan-DdMZbKFFbaU-unsplash.jpg3).

One thing that Muslim immigrants in the US, including those from Indonesia, miss is the sound of the adhan from mosques, reminding them of prayer times and breaking the fast during Ramadan. But in Minneapolis, Minnesota, the sound of the adhan can now be heard, thanks to local governm

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.